This is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Once again, I am achingly jealous of your block. Will you adopt me?
This is the best newspaper EVER.
How do I subscribe??
I loved the First Edition! If I subscribe will Simon deliver it to Spencer Street?
A phoenix? I better be on the look out for that...
I would love to pay 25 cents, does that give me a hardcopy?Kimberly
I can't barely read the "free" online sample. do you take Pay Pal (what a racket)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Once again, I am achingly jealous of your block. Will you adopt me?
This is the best newspaper EVER.
How do I subscribe??
I loved the First Edition! If I subscribe will Simon deliver it to Spencer Street?
A phoenix? I better be on the look out for that...
I would love to pay 25 cents, does that give me a hardcopy?
Kimberly
I can't barely read the "free" online sample.
do you take Pay Pal (what a racket)
Post a Comment