1. I am told pies are available for purchase. It's possible some of them might be almost as good as your wife's.
2. Be patient; she'll be home soon, if only temporarily.
3. Arrange to visit your second string pie-makers in Seattle. (We're looking forward to seeing you!)
4. Get ahold of one of these, if you can:
(Happy Belated Birthday, Emmett! We love you. And Happy 34th Anniversary -- even more belated but no less applauded -- to you and Miss Crisco.)
P.S. For some reason this video embedding thing doesn't seem to be real stable... Here's a link to YouTube in case you're having trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite part is that the song is by CAKE. Awesome. Now I need to bake a pie! Lov eyou guys!
Next time you're inspired to make a video, call me! I want to see how it's done....looks like too much fun :-)
Post a Comment