Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cement Truck

Hi its simon again (my mom is typing this) our neighbors are having their basement rebuilt and they are putting in the concrete floor today. I got to press the button. The button made the mixer dump more concrete into the pump. It also made the mixer go around and around. The pump beats like a heart. It's pushing the concrete into the basement through a tube.



In the basement they are putting the cement where it needs to go to make the floor. The stuff on the floor is stuff that will make the floor warm when it is done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Simon, pretty good getting to press the button and make it go around and around and dump the cement.

One of the best things that happened when I was little was when my granddad took me to the train yard where he worked and I got to drive a locomotive. Unfortunately I was only about five and I didn't get to go that far.