
Friday afternoon, as we washed up the wedding reception dishes & digested our second piece of cake, we looked out the window and saw a mysterious yet vaguely familiar light in the sky. What do you call that bright round thing again? Oh, right: the sun. We quickly dragged the kids (our own and a few extras) out on a walk to soak up a few rare December rays.
Ioan led the way, silver lamé bell-bottoms gleaming. After his star turn as the Baby Raven who brings back the Light, it seemed appropriate that he chose to channel the Sundance Kid on this particular outing. And by the time the glowing orb slipped below the horizon again, we had developed a whole new understanding of the solar orbit...
4 comments:
Happy Mysterious Glowing Orb to you, Mikala,
Jip and I just got done hosting Laura and Dana and David, each of whom in their turn mentioned that they would pay money to read your blog (“it’s that good”). I have to agree. Matter of fact, send me a bill.
Best,
- John
Mikala! Lucrative, rewarding... what was that club... apparently we've found your calling!
(And I agree.)
(And I feel validated - other people love your blog as much as me, so it can't be just because I'm your sister.)
Also, look! I'm not the only one!
Lucrative, Fulfilling, Feasible. And now with an international audience! John, give our love to Jip. We miss you!
Post a Comment