Friday, March 5, 2010

The Tangerine That Is No More

Mom picked me up from school yesterday, and when we walked back to the car, we saw a tangerine on the ground next to it. Mom was on the phone, so I kicked it down the road. On the second kick it rolled all the way down the hill into the intersection. Then a garbage truck came by. I was hoping that it would run over the tangerine, but it just barely missed it. So then a car went by. And mom was still on the phone. And the car didn't hit it either. Then I asked Mom if we could hit the tangerine. She was still on the phone, but she said okay. So I got in the backseat of the car and we drove down the hill. We drove around the traffic circle and we looked back to see if we hit the tangerine. No damage done. So Mom went around and around and around and around and around the traffic circle. She looked like a moron. (Thank you! -- Ed.) I'm just sayin'. And finally, I got out of the car and I directed Mom to where the tangerine was. It wasn't that easy! So finally I just placed the tangerine right in front of her tire. And then I stood back and watched. I saw the car go over the tangerine. And when it came back in view, it wasn't a tangerine anymore.





1 comment:

Susan said...

You have one cool mom.