Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Critics Have Spoken

Today I got a sandwich from school lunch.

I went over to the condiment table, hoping that some mayo might hide the stench when I attempted to take a bite. I bit into it and gagged. Gagging, as I'm sure you know, is when something is so revolting that your mouth is like, "Oh no! there is poison in here! we better barf it up!"

I felt extremely nauseous, and wanted to spit it up, (DUH), but that might be a little bit rude, ya know? So I stumbled around, tears streaming down my face, gagging. It felt like forever before I actually swallowed the thing. When I did I dumped the rest in the garbage, to join many more of the stinking sandwiches. I walked back to my table, crying.

I do not recommend this food to anyone, except for a bunny because they like to eat poop.

josie
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gagging through my tears.

Ben

Lexi and Jenny said...

But only their own poop, which may have been the problem here. Poop from unknown places. Not good.